Thursday, May 12, 2005

Who needs a PSP...?

When you have an emulator, and a rom?

I'm going to try it out soon. However, sucks to be for Sony, since they just lost quite a bit of cash thanks to me. Then again, piracy is rampant these days.

However, I do feel a little guilt, because I am stealing some developer's money. Then again, I don't want to spend money on a game which I play for like 3 days, before letting it rot. That's where Piracy comes in handy. ou buy a game at a much much cheaper price, you get to complete the game, then you toss the disc away, because there simply isn't any real point to restart the game. This is why the only reason why I buy original is because I need the CD-key to play online. This CD-key thingy is probably the only thing which keeps morons like me from totally converting to piracy. You need a genuine CD-key to play online. Then again, with programs like Lancraft and Fake bnet running around, you don't really need one. LoL

So, sorry Sony. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home